Manor in a country setting some 20km for the sea
Fine mansion built in 1806 with the stones and features of an ancient Abbey dating back to the 17th century, and identically to the original main lodging of this Abbey. Enclosed park of about one hectare, in a very bucolic countryside and protected environment at about 20 km from the sea.
It offers many original features such as monumental fireplaces, massive beams, paved floors, interior window shutters while the orientation of the main facade facing South-South West and its high windows ensure the daylight flood in.
The "shell" or structural work of the manoir has been renovated and cleverly enlarged with the help of an Architecte des Bâtiments de France, the roofing is new, the piping and electricity has been done but the building is an empty shell which needs interior completion. For example the bathrooms have been designed, wc, plumbing and electricity have been taken care of but tiles, bathroom furnitures and fittings have to be taken care of.
Oubuildings : chapel, gardener's cottage, former breadoven house.
This property is located in a country setting yet conveniently linked with the highway RN20 from Brest to Rennes via Morlaix and Guingamp, and then to Paris or the rest of Europe. TGV station at Guingamp at about 20 minutes by car.
No nuisance (the nearest farm is no longer in activity) in the area : hiking, horseback riding or fishing in the nearby river le Léguer or at sea.
- Surface : 440 m²
- Land area : 10126 m²
- Rooms : 6